Wait, what’s this giveaway?
Dudes, seriously? I’ll break it down for you very quickly.
- 7 x books (paperback and hardcover)
- 2 of these books are Penguin clothbound classics! (I don’t even own these editions!)
- Total value = $150!
- Do you want them? Enter the giveaway!
What?! How do I enter?
- Like and follow my Facebook page
- Like one of my giveaway teaser posts (doesn’t matter which one. I just need to know who’s entering)
- (Optional) For an extra chance, be the first to comment the name of the book pictured (or from the clue).
- (Optional) Tag a friend who likes reading.
Be sure to complete both 1 and 2 for your entry to count! — I can’t stress this enough, guys. So many of you aren’t following the rules. There are only two! If you don’t follow these two very simple rules, your entry will not be eligible.
And, as I’ve said, if you want an extra chance at getting your hands on this collection of 7 books worth $150, then you have to be the first to name the book from my clues. There
are still 6 is still 1 book which has not been named! Come on, guys! I know some of the clues are tricky, but you can work them out. I believe in you!
I’ll even make it easy for you. I won’t make you wade through all my Facebook posts to find those teasers.
Books The book from… Teaser #3 Teaser #5 Teaser #7
- Teaser #10
Teaser #11 Teaser #12 Teaser #13
have has not been named. Just click on the link above, be the first to name the book, and yay!
Wow! Since I started writing this post, so many of you have been able to identify these books! Awesome work!
There are still more teasers to come, which means more chances!
So, what’s in the bundle?
I know everyone has been up-in-arms about this. “What’s in this damn collection?” I’ve heard you ask with fury welling in your eyes. “It’s okay,” I respond. “Please put down the pitchfork. I’ll tell you.”
A few of the books have been identified, so I can share them with you now. I haven’t even revealed this to my Facebook fans, so consider yourselves lucky! They may have guessed, but I haven’t told them whether they were correct or not.
- (Top left) Rebel Heiress, by Fiona Mountain
- (Top right) Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë
- (Middle left) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, by J.K. Rowling
- (Middle right) Tess of the d’Ubervilles, by Thomas Hardy
- (Bottom) Rebecca, by Daphne du Maurier
Congratulations to those who were the first to name the books. You’ll have an extra chance in the giveaway.
This giveaway is open worldwide. It ends 30.09.17 11.59pm AEST, and that one lucky fan will be named 07.10.17.